Here are the steps to add face to face activity and add sessions in it.
- Go to the course where you want to add Face to Face Activity
- Turn Editing Mode On
- Click "Add activity or resources"
- Choose "Face to Face"
- Fill in the details
- You might want to also setup "Activity Completion" and "Save and Display
- On the new page you will see "Add New Session". Click that link and add a new session
- Fill in the details and it will add a session for you.
- If you want to add Custom fields on this page like Location or Venue or something else you can also do that.
- Go to Site administration > Plugins > Activity modules > Face-to-face
- On this page you can set many settings for all the face to face activities globally and in the bottom "Custom Fields" help you to add fields in session
The short name of a custom field (which MUST be in lower case), must also match what is in the emails in the edit settings of the face to face sessions, which look like this:
where "room" and "location" are the short names.
If they do not match, they will appear in the email as: